[bookshare-discuss] Seeking renewal credits?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 06:23:07 -0600

Gerardo from Mexico this time around, to see if anyone has to share renewal credits for my yearly membership? Since 2012 or so, I promote Bookshare among Spanish-speaking blindness blogs, and what a feeling when some of these folks have joined, and have really liked the service! My goal has always been help others so that one day they might help you; one never knows when we'll need help from others, right?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird

available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.