[bookshare-discuss] Re: Science Fiction Book Club

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:14:00 -0400

Hi, Ann, we're doing Startide Rising by David Brin. It's on Bookshare, but I don't have the link in front of me. It's the second book in the Uplift series, as you may already know. The first is Sun Diver, if I'm spelling that correctly, but Startide Rising can be read without reading Sun Diver first.

I am saddened that, for whatever reason, once again, the info is not on the FOB site.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>