[bookshare-discuss] Re: Roger and the Card Reader.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:42:29 EDT

The card has been formatted by the Stream. It already has a couple of books
on it that I transferred with the Stream companion before I started having
this problem. In a message dated 8/17/2008 3:35:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
diverson@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Is the  card in your reader a card that has been formatted by the stream?
If it is  a brand new card then the folders aren't there. Put that card in to
the
stream first and let the stream format the card for you then try  again.

Sincerely Yours,
Duane Iverson

To unsubscribe from  this list, send a blank Email to
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Put the word  'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list of
available  commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject  line.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-Volkswagen-Jetta-2009/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00030000000007
 )