[bookshare-discuss] Re: RSS for newspapers and magazines? (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Stephan, William S NWK" <william.s.stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:57:57 -0600

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I've heard that you can go to
www.nfbnewsline.org
And click on the link for "newspapers by email", and that after some kind of
approval process, your favorites will be delivered in Daisy (sp) format.
Presumably you would have to live in a state that partners with the Newsline
folks to do this.  I started the process yesterday, so I can't comment on how
well or poorly it actually works.