[bookshare-discuss] Question to genre mavens

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 10:04:53 -0700

Hi, I really thank Misha, Deborah Murray, and Scott Rains for sending
messages about small press publishers and imprints we can look for books for
scanning and proofreading. What I want to know is if anybody can site web
sites where one could find information about small presses who publish
mystery, romance, or historical fiction. Regards, Kim Friedman.

database 5331 (20100801) __________

http://www.eset.com