[bookshare-discuss] Re: Problems with uploading a book

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:48:47 -0800

Hi Jake,

Thanks, I did receive the Million little pieces email, and the file does work
now -- hurray!

The file I was trying to upload does in fact have an apostrophe in the file
name, so I will try uploading with a new name.

I have also run across the synopsis too long problem, and sometimes I receive a
message telling me this is the problem, and sometimes I don't.

I think the issue stands that if this site is to rely on volunteer submissions,
the process ought to be as user friendly and intuitive as possible.

Thanks again,
Brian Miller