[bookshare-discuss] Re: Off topic messages

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:51:40 EST

As the main person who has been criticized here for being off topic, I am
going to have to admit that lately I have been pretty off topic. As for me,
though, it is simply a matter of responding to the messages I get. That means
that
my posts are no more off topic than the ones I am responding to. I would be
quite happy to stop the off topic posts if everyone else did so. In fact, I
would prefer it. That is because it is taking up a lot of my time and it has
led
to an off list discussion I am now involved in that is taking up even more of
my time. I would especially like the personal attacks to stop. Good grief
folks, I have feelings too. So if I have to be identified as the troll, then
please
stop feeding the troll.

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bookshare-discuss] Off topic messages
Date:
1/24/2009 12:49:39 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:
jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Why do you guys insist on cluttering this list with so much off topic
discussion.  When I signed up for this list I thought it was supposed to be
about bookshare and reading books and authors we liked.  We can have enough
traffic on the list talking about those things without all this unnecessary
chatter that belongs on other lists.  aftter a while, we will lose members
that
would have something meaningful to contribute to the topics of this list.

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)