[bookshare-discuss] Off topic: Dargonzine

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 02:03:30 -0700

Hi all.  I know that this is way off topic, so my apologies.  I am
mentioning this because I know there are people here interested in
fantasy.  This is an online e-zine published irregularly which prints
fiction from a fantasy world.  I am not explaining it well, so look at the
site mentioned below.  All the stories take place in the same fantasy
setting with many overlapping places and characters.  It has been published
since 1984, making it one of the oldest magazines online that's still
around.  It was originally called FSFNet, because of the fantasy and
science fiction aspects, but was changed in 1988 to printing Dargon stories
only.  All previous issues are available for reading or download.