[bookshare-discuss] Re: Off listRe: see long synopsis a waste and frustrating

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:21:05 -0700 (PDT)

Oh--I assumed that the "See Long Synopsis" was just
for the listing on the New Books page, and I left it
alone in the lists I send out. Allison, if it will
help, I'll add a short synopsis to that list when I
put the genre and you can copy it to the book in the
collection.

I'll start tomorrow. I got a late start tonight due to
all the additions to the Wish List and figuring out
how best to add them, and also because I didn't come
to the computer until this evening and a lot of mail
has piled up. So tonight i'll just put the fiction or
nonfiction and tomorrow I'll short synopses as
necessary.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/