[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT:Seeking Sponsorship

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:45:25 -0400

Feel free to contact me off-list:
a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Davis, Alexandria Recruit USCG Aux" <alexdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <audio-central@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <blindmoviebuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "FifeDrum list." <fifedrum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 2:01 PM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] OT:Seeking Sponsorship

Hi there everyone! I hope this is okay. I am totally blind and
attending university studying Sociology to help veterans. I am joining
the Coast Guard Auxiliary as a way to serve our country. I am also a
bugler for military events. I am currently seeking sponsorship for
Coast Guard Auxiliary membership dues and uniform equipment. If you
would like to donate or know someone in the Coast Guard with extra
uniform items, please email me. Thanks so much! Have an awesome day!
Also feel free to check out my website at www.honorguardbugler.com

--
Alexandria Davis
United States Coast Guard Auxiliary Recruit