[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT where to find old testament apocrypha

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:13:33 -0500

Hi Sue,

I checked on WebBraille, and sure enough I found it. now if only I wouldn't have to wade through 21 volumes of 2 bibles to find them! Grr1 Nothing ventured nothing gained I guess.

Hope you're wll and validating like crazy as I am.

DHH

At 05:52 AM 9/13/2007, you wrote:

Hi Debbie,

I saw it on Web Braille in the American Standard Version of the Bible.  At
least it said Apocrypha, so I guess it is the full text.

Sue S.