[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT my news

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:59:00 -0500

Good for you, Amber.  I love cats and wish I could have one but I'm transition
from one guide dog to another soon plus having to make a decision what becomes
of my retired guide dog and my pet dog, so life is nuts; but maybe next year
I'll find my perfect kitty.
Patti

If you don't want to be accused of having a narrow mind, then stop blaming
everything on the dog.