[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT The RSV Bible recorded by Alexander Scourby

  • From: "duane iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 19:47:00 -0500

Yes.
I check with the American bible Society and the people I talked to didn't know
much of anything. I even checked with the American Foundation for the Blind. It
is possible that AFB still has the masters, but the masters are the property of
NLS and can't be used with out a request from NLS. I wrote to an official at
NLS and never received a response. I should try and get an address and write
again.