[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Peeking at the end

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:07:11 -0800 (PST)

Now that you mention it -- sometimes when I'm scanning
just a missing page or two for someone who's
validating, or doing pagination, I find myself reading
the page or two as I pre-validate it, and then I read
a few more pages, before and after, t and then I end
up actually reading the whole book. I've found some
new authors I like that way (smile).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com