[bookshare-discuss] Re: O.T. Our Weather

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 04:11:30 -0500

Dear Sue S.

Your weather sounds like a lovely dream. I love falling snow and deep blankets of snow and Akron made a puny showing this winter to my chagrin. For those of you who dislike snow, I wish I could have yours forwarded to my city, with greatest secrecy of course since the rest of Akron would run me out of town at the very least if they learned I was the cause of our being buried in snow. I love nature, but not heat above 70 degrees, sun that hurts my eyes badly, or biting and stinging insects, so snow is perfect outdoor weather for me.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>