[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Happy Birthday, Carrie!!

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:45:26 -0400

Dear Rick Carrie Cindy Gerald, Monica and Everyone at the Party,

Yes let's leave off the rest of the sentence and we can watch Carrie age before our eyes like in one of Scott's horror books. Gerald, I doubt she'll think 1,000 years
instead of 2,000 is much consolation.

Monica, I finally got to display my artistic side on this list. What does your daughter think of my graphic?

Rick, I vote no on making a list of top 10 scanners unless you agree to make a list of the top slowest validators, too, so I can be on a list.

tonight the celebrating Carrie might be too full of party cheer to appreciate our best wishes and humor and tomorrow she could be too hung over. I'm not expecting an acknowledgement from her until Wednesday at the earliest.

Toast anyone?

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Roderick" <richard@xxxxxxxxx>