[bookshare-discuss] Re: O/T: Happy Birthday, Bob Wiley

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:23:21 -0500

Wow, thanks to all.
Must admit was floored.
Nothing's safe on the world wide web.

Thanks to all again, and I plan to have a great day.
Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bookshare Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 5:20 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] O/T: Happy Birthday, Bob Wiley

Happy Birthday, Bob! As a relatively new volunteer, I want to thank you for
looking out for us and always being willing to jump in and help.  I could
tell this on the list about you before we ever met, well, virtually met,
that is.

Have a WONDERFUL day, and again thank you for all you do!

Best Wishes,
Cindy 4
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
--Author unknown