[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT Amber's good news

  • From: "Vapour Wiseblood" <vapour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:30:16 -0700

    Congratulations Amber. Education is undervalued, and not something that is
expected of blind people, or disabled people in general. Obviously, soon to be
a full time student once again myself, I go against the grain with regard to
these common attitudes and ideas about education. I especially applaud anyone
who is making an effort to further educational and vocational opportunities for
disabled people, whether it be through volunteer effort or in the context of
their professional career. Kick some butt Amber.

-Vapour

Vapour Wiseblood: Musician, writer, warrior-priest.
Check out my band, Arimathea, at: www.myspace.com/arimatheasd