[bookshare-discuss] O_T off to Guide Dog School

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:07:31 -0400

Hi you all,

The time has come, and he is telling me so for Judson to retire.  I will be
going to the Oregon campus of Guide Dogs for the Blind, on Sunday for a two
week retrain class.  I have email access but won't have my address book with
me.  I plan on keeping a journal and will be posting it when I get back on
my blog, smile.

But it is time, and Judson has been telling me that he is tired, and not so
willing to work, the tail doesn't wag anymore, smile.

It is time for him to be a pet.

So... I probably won't be writing, and there won't be any submissions from
me unless I figure out a way to connect a pin drive to the computers at GDB,
smile.

But.... just signing off, but will keep the mail coming.

But I leave on Sunday.

Talk to you all,

Shelley and soon very soon, to be retired Judson, and mystery dog awaiting
me at the Oregon kennel.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx