[bookshare-discuss] November New York Times Best Sellers List posted

  • From: "Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:17:02 -0800

gentlepeople,

Good afternoon. We just wanted to alert you that we've posted the list
of November, 2006 New York Times Best Sellers that Bookshare.org will
purchase, scan, and clean up in-house.

You can find the list of books by clicking here to visit the
Bookshare.org website: http://www.bookshare.org/web/NYA.html

We'll make these books available just as soon as we can.

Since we first began offering these New York Times(r) Best Sellers on
Bookshare.org in September, 2005, we have added over 200 books to our
collection. Please write to me or anybody else on the Bookshare.org
staff if you have any questions about these titles.

Regards,

gustavo galindo

Manager, Bookshare.org Website