[bookshare-discuss] Re: "No End in Sight"

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 19:42:36 -0500

And there's snow on the ground here. In July? Wow! <smile> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
Darn and what happened to that Global Warming thing, smile, it is freezing out here in MA, or is it a new ice age, wink, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When i hold a beloved book in my hand, my limitations fall from me, my spirit is free.
- Helen Keller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>