[bookshare-discuss] Re: (No Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:31:16 -0500

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

What happened is that the search feature has been improved and works like Google now. Use the various commands that you would use at Google to refine your search and if you still can't find what you want it probably is not there.

_     _      _

"I believe in recognizing every human being as a human being, neither white,
black, brown nor red. When you are dealing with humanity as one family,
there's no question of integration or intermarriage. It's just one human
being marrying another human being, or one human being living around and
with another human being.... The worst form of a human being, I believe, is
one who judges another human being by the color of his skin."
Malcolm X

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: