[bookshare-discuss] Re: Newspapers Denied

  • From: "Karl" <karl.belanger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:34:55 -0500

Hi,
The bookshare.org newspapers are provided through NFB Newsline. If a state does
not currently provide funding for people to access Newsline in that state, then
Bookshare subscribers from that state can not access the papers. Your friend
should contact the local NFB affiliate and ask them to get newsline in his
state.
Karl