[bookshare-discuss] Re: New to list, have questions

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 15:21:56 -0500

Welcome, Joan. There is no moderator as such, though Bookshare staff does monitor the list, and will contact a person privately, if they think the particular person is out of line. As far as I know there are nor official rules, though off topic discussion is discouraged, and politeness is encouraged. Below is the link to view the archived messages from the list.

//www.freelists.org/list/bksvol-discuss
I'm not sure how long the list has been in existence. I've been a member for about one year, which is when I started volunteering.

Melissa Smith

On 6/12/2010 3:04 PM, Joan Goldberg wrote:
Hello list,

I just subscribed to this list, I'm brand new. My name is Joan Goldberg, and
I've been a Bookshare subscriber for about two and a half years.

I have a few questions. Is there a moderator to this list? Are there any
particular rules? Approximately how long has this list been in existence? Is
there a web address for archived messages?

Thanks much.

Joan Goldberg

Jgoldberg204@xxxxxxxxxxx