[bookshare-discuss] New audio ebooks

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:09:55 -0700

Hello all.  I know that this is off topic, but I thought some of you might
be interested in the following new audio ebooks posted at Project
Gutenberg.  Note that they are copyrighted but can still be used
freely.  To get to them, go to gutenberg.net/etext#, where the # is the
ebook number.  So, for ebook 12724, the url would be:

http://gutenberg.net/etext12724

Many of these are suitable for children since they are fairy tales.  There
is some Shakespeare also.