[bookshare-discuss] New Books Added Weekly List

  • From: "Keith Wiglesworth" <kworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:57:56 -0400

Hello Cindy,
    Keith here and I'd love to be added to your list of folks to get your email
about the books added weekly to Bookshare.
    When I first heard about this the other day, I thought, why is that
necessary when we can check the new books link, but although I would plan to do
that often, it might not happen because of my schedule or I might in the press
of stuff forget.
    So I think this is a wonderful service you're doing for us, and it is much
appreciated by me and the others as well.
    Thanks so much.
    My email address is:
kworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Warm Regards,