[bookshare-discuss] Re: My Sisters Are Performing at the 2012 Olympics

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 15:36:43 -0700

Yeh thanks ok now onto bookshare topics closing the bottle now before someone gets riled up not going to mention any names because the two people already responded and perhaps more will so let's move on smiles, thanks again.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail/AIM/GoogleTalk: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx

On 7/24/2012 3:19 PM, Judy s. wrote:
That's super, Chela!  I hope they have a wonderful time.

Judy s.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    They don't do sports in this event, they sing with their choir
    voena voena.org <http://voena.org> is the choir site.

    --
    "Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning
    experience."
    --
    Chela Robles

            I'm so proud of my sisters: they take flight at 2PMPST
            10PM GMT that is
            UK time folks, and NBC is going to cover the Olympics and
            the passing of
            the Tortch more info at http://www.nbcolympics.com/ Voena
            the choir my
            sisters are in is performing at the Tortch Relay Path at
            the London
            Canal Museum July 26th and the olympics at 3:15-4:15PM.
            main bandstand
            at Olympic Park of course London is 8 hours ahead of
            California which is
            Pacific Standard Time. Go Team USA!