[bookshare-discuss] Re: My Sincerest Apologies

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:04:24 -0800

Hi Kelby,

        You know what?  I think that you and Courtney are awesome.  You guys
have demonstrated a level of maturity never achieved by many adults.  You
guys have listened to what others have had to say, even though we didn't all
agree with your points of view.  You have shown a willingness to rethink a
position, and to take action where you can.  You two have chosen to respond
thinkingly, and  with courtesy and respect, even though people do not agree
with what you have said.  The ability to assess whether we might be wrong
and to admit that human falibility takes great courage.  Thank you both very
much.

Mayrie