[bookshare-discuss] Mitford series

  • From: "Comcast Mail" <sefzik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:09:35 -0500

Hi  Everyone,
Gerald,
thanks for inclosing the blurb about the final Mitford book light from Heaven!
I love the Mitford series as well and plan to begin scanning Jan karon's most
recent Mitford related book The Mitford cookbook and kitchen reader which has
all of the recipes for food mentioned in the books including the famous orange
marmalade cake! It also has some interesting facts an Uncle Billy joke and
other Mitford related material. from what I can tell it should be an easy scan.
I hoe to start on it sometime this summer.
As to what I am currently reading I read several books in the mail order bride
series which were so good that I could hardly put them down! Then I began an
online class and figured that I needed to take a break from reading for fun for
a while. Smile. Today I downloaded the last three books in the little house on
the prairie series and plan to begin reading them soon. I have read them on
tape but never in braille so I am looking forward to reading them! Mary