[bookshare-discuss] Re: Magic Tree house Series/

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 17:22:24 -0700 (PDT)

kolby, I'm glad you asked. I never heard of the series
before it started to be mentioned here (I think they
must have appeared after my children were older), but
your request led me to google. I found this site:
http://www.braillebookstore.com/Magic-Tree-House-Series.htm

There are 29 books in the series, as well as
nonfiction books to accompany each one, and they are
available from the above site in Braille One and
Braille two. The site gives the prices or each, too.

I gather they are being put into the bookshare
collection as well.

This info doesn't specifically answer your question,
but I thought the site might be useful to people who
might like to know where they could buy the books in
Braille for gifts.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com