[bookshare-discuss] Re: MORE VINTAGE SHEP

  • From: Will Smith <wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 23:01:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mary and all,

Glad to hear about Shepherd's books being available.  I've enjoyed his
radio shows over the years and recently bought a bunch of his old shows on
MP3 files on Ebay.

And I had a NYC friend get me an autographed copy of Shep's book "Wand
Hickey"s Night of GGolden Memories" by going to the radio station and
getting the autograph!

Will
wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx