[bookshare-discuss] Re: MASH

  • From: "Liz Halperin" <lizzers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:15:10 -0700

Hi Patti, glad you are pleased! I submitted that MASH book and have 3 or
4 more here to scan still. I don't have the original MSASH, just these
follow ups. I remember reading them at the same time as you and they
were a hoot. Still are! When I remembered that, I went to Amazon.com for
used copies. Got them all cheap. The original MASH was too expensive, so
I passed on that one. Next one on my list is.. MASH goes to Paris. I am
scanning them in copyright order. But I also have MASH goes to New
Orleans and MASH goes to Las Vegas on the scanning stack. I had wondered
if it was worth doing these, glad it is!
Liz in Seattle