[bookshare-discuss] Re: Library Thing

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:22:15 -0700

Hi, Roger, thanks for your advice. I already spend a considerable amount of
time dealing with those lists I've subscribed to (I prefer to keep the
number of lists I get emails from under ten. If I subscribe to any more
lists, the email situation will be appalling. I'd never get away from it, so
I, like you, must do other things aside from the waiting messages from
various lists (smile). Regards, Kim.