[bookshare-discuss] Re: Learning Braille Online

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 17:20:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Monica,

check out

www.aerbvi.org for universities who have Vision programs.

Which of course offer Braille as one of their courses.

Your daughter in in Pennsylvania, Kutztown University, University of Pitt,
and Pennsylvania College of Optometry all offer braille as courses to be
taken, and PCO I believe is distance ed.

If that avenue doesn't work, try the Hadley school for the Blind

www.hadley.edu

They offer high school credit for some classes and CEUs for others, so worth
checking into.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council