[bookshare-discuss] Just submitted Who by Fire

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:09:07 -0500

Hi, all.

Who by Fire by Diana Spechler has just been submitted. It received a 99.85
rating. There are lots of Hebrew words and proper nouns here, which may throw
off the overall rating. All pages are present, and appropriately numbered. Page
breaks have been protected, and headers stripped.

If you have questions or concerns, please contact me at:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Here's the synopsis:

Bits and Ash were children when the kidnapping of their younger sister,
Alena-an incident for which Ash blames himself-caused an irreparable family
rift.
Thirteen years later, Ash is living as an Orthodox Jew in Israel, cutting
himself off from his mother, Ellie, and his wild-child sister, Bits. But soon
he may have to face them again; Alena's remains have finally been uncovered.
Now Bits is traveling across the world in a bold and desperate attempt to
bring her brother home and salvage what's left of their family.Sharp and
captivating, Who by Fire deftly explores what happens when people try to rescue
one another.

Happy proofreading.

"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and so
much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko