[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just submitted - The Reader

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:36:26 -0700

It is over here on my shelf!
I have a copy checked out from the library.
I did the Icy Sparks book by her and it was accepted a while ago.
Right now I am trying to get back to work and finish the Map of the World
novel, which is about a third done.  Lots of other things keep poking up and
competing for my attention.

Thanks for the interest!
Rik