[bookshare-discuss] Just submitted -- The Beatles

  • From: "Brian Miller" <brian-r-miller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:22:58 -0800

Hi all,

After some machinations, I managed to submit Bob Spitz's spectacular new
history of the Beatles, simpply called, "The Betles -- A biography."

It came out late last year, is perhaps one of the best books ever written on
the band by one of the best rock journalists practicing the art.

This is a long work, at just under 900 pages of narrative, but every page is a
keeper.  I certainly hope someone picks this one up soon -- it took some effort
to scan, and it's worth sharing.

Brian Miller