[bookshare-discuss] Re: Just submitted 2 books... Icy Sparks, and Bob Dylan, Watching the River Flow

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 22:11:18 -0600

Hi Rick,
What is it about validating that is confusing you? I couldn't tell from your
message. Do you need the validation instructions? If so, I can send them to
you. If you already have them, the best thing to do is read through them and
then, if you've been signed up as a volunteer, log in and find the step 1,
download link. From there you can pick a book you would like to validate,
and if you have questions as you work on it you can ask the list.
Hth,
Kellie