[bookshare-discuss] Jane Austen fan-fiction

  • From: poetprodigy7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:48:08 +0000

Hello all,
    I've just finished reading all of Jane Austen's novels for a course I took for my Ph.D, and we frequently got onto the topic of fan-fiction. There seems to be quite a bit of it floating around, and I managed to find one book on bookshare: mr. Darcy Takes a Wife. I'm quite interested in this genre--I'm basically clutching at any possible dissertation idea straws here--and am wondering if there are any other jane Austen fan-fiction titles on Bookshare. If not, it would be lovely to try to add some to the collection.
I also have several rare 1890's poetry books that I used for a project that ai plan to submit as soon as time permits.
Thanks for any help!
all the best,
Francesca