[bookshare-discuss] Jamie, you might want to add this.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 12:51:47 -0400

Here is something to add to the small publishers and self published list. I seem to remember another source of self published books similar to Vantage Press and Booksurge, but I can't remember its entire name. It is, I think, Author's .... Then insert the word that does not come to mind. I have just been searching Amazon by typing the word author's into the publisher field on the advanced book search and I have not yet found it, but I did find something else. There are a number of books that, when I look at the detail page, indicate in the space that usually names the publisher that they are published by the author. I don't know how you are listing these publishers in the list you are making, but it might be a good idea to somehow indicate this discovery I just made.

"Those who produce should have, but we know that those who produce the most - that is, those who work hardest, and at the most difficult and most menial tasks, have the least." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com