[bookshare-discuss] Re: JUNE 23 books added to the collection

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:11:20 -0400

Shannon,

You're right.  That is a general problem that I've noticed with quite a few
of the  books that have been submitted/added in the last few months.  As
volunteers, we should try improving that information whenever we can with
validations.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx