[bookshare-discuss] JOY! TRIUMPH! JUBILATION!

  • From: Diane Kelker <dkelker1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksd <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:21:50 -0500 (EST)

Hey, dear and gentle readers.

Patience and perseverance  does indeed bring great rewards.  I finally
downloaded SOME CAME RUNNING onto my VN hard drive by sheer default.  I decided
to make the attempt just one more time and actually dozed off while the unit
was beeping away.  I woke to the astounding news that the download was
complete.  So now I'll take a real snooze before I start reading so I don't
miss a single word

Diane Kelker, Actress, Coach, Delighted Child