[bookshare-discuss] Re: Introduction:

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 16:31:23 -0400

, Linda, and welcome to the list! I can't help you with your
Bookshare/Braille Note questions, because I don't have a Braille Note, but I
did want to welcome you here. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who
can and would be glad to help you, and I hope, once you get past the initial
startup, you'll love Bookshare and this list as much as we all do. Take
care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):