[bookshare-discuss] I'm new!!!

  • From: "Lauren Tuchman" <ltuchman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:23:17 -0400

Hey everyone!
My name is Lauren Tuchman and I just joined this list and wanted to introduce
myself.  I have been a member/volunteer for booksshare since June 2004 and
absolutely love it!  I just finished my freshman year of college.  I am almost
completely blind.  I enjoy reading nonfiction, contemporary literary fiction,
and some sci fi and fantasy.  I most recently read The Secret Life Of Bees
which is absolutely amazing!!!
I also enjoy reading books about spirituality and memoirs.
I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Lauren