[bookshare-discuss] Re: If you "wish" books, I need lists

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:16:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Curtis.

I don't think you want this added to the Wish List, do
you? Or do you? Do you want to read it or do you want
help in fixing it? It could sit on the Wish List for a
long time, but I'll add it if you want.

I will forward you letter for help to the volunteer
list, in case the submitter is on that list.

G.Cindy