[bookshare-discuss] Idaho Now Provides Newsline-funding Idahoans gain increased access to NFB-Newsline Titles and qualify for special discounts on new and renewed subscriptions through June 30, 2006

  • From: "Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:07:56 -0700

gentlepeople,

We were thrilled to hear the news from staff at NFB-Newsline(r) that the
state of Idaho now contributes funding to this invaluable service.

To mark the occasion, we're offering discounts to new and renewing
Bookshare.org subscribers from the state of Idaho.

As posted on the Bookshare.org home page <http://www.bookshare.org/>
this morning...

The state of Idaho now contributes funding to the NFB-Newsline(r)
Service. This enables Bookshare.org subscribers in the state of Idaho to
have access to all periodicals carried by Bookshare.org. New subscribers
from Idaho who sign up and pay by Jun 30, 2006 will receive a $25
discount off the regular innaugual subscription price of $75. Renewing
subscribers who pay on-line by June 30, 2006 will receive a $10 discount
off the regular subscription price of $40. New members to Bookshare.org
from Idaho should register by clicking on this JOIN NOW link
<http://www.bookshare.org/web/MembersJoinForm.html>  and enter
registration code "IDAHO" when prompted on our registration form;
renewing subscribers should write to us at support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=IDAHO%20RESIDENT%20RENEWAL> .
Schools and groups based in Idaho should email us at
groupaccounts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:groupaccounts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Idaho%20Group%20Account>
for full details on discounts for new or renewed Institutional Access
Book Packages. Please visit our NFB-Newsline(r) periodicals page for a
listing of periodicals currently available
<http://www.bookshare.org/web/MembersPeriodicals.html> . Over 150
newspapers and magazines are available for download in DAISY and BRF
formats to our subscribers who reside in Newsline(r)-funding states.

if any of you have questions about this offer, please contact
support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, or me.

Regards,

gustavo galindo

Manager, Bookshare.org Website