[bookshare-discuss] Re: I have heard from Cindy!

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:35:45 -0500

Dear Booksharian Friends,

Thank you for the update, Mayrie. Now I just need to convince myself Cindy Ro has nothing worse wrong with her than a hangnail. I wish I could bustle to her house with a pot of chicken soup and do a few chores for her or rub her feet!

There is a hole in the lists while she's getting well, but it's comforting that the rest of us are carrying on helping each other, adding books and being a family connected by books and the caring we've been expressing here for years.

Always with love,

Lissi