[bookshare-discuss] How to subscribe & unsubscribe

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to forward a message here (which I'll re-do in
a few minutes), but I had Subscribe and Unscribe in
the subject line, and that confused the ecartis mail
sender. I  got a message that leads me to believe that
requests to
unsubscribe or subscribe should be addressed to

in the subject line rather than the way I thought it
was before. Maybe this is what Peter was trying to
explain and I just didn't understand.