[bookshare-discuss] Re: How to make a wish list request

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 02:16:13 -0600

Steve,

To make a wishlist request, simply send a message to this list.  Put
Wishlist request in the subject, and in the message, list the title of
the book and the author.  If you can find one, include a synopsis.
For me at least, seeing a synopsis of the book will tell me whether it
is something I am interested in scanning.  Your book may not
immediately be put on the wishlist, as the maintainer is absent, but
at least it will be out there, and you may get lucky.  A volunteer may
decide to scan it before placing it on the wishlist becomes necessary.
 Hope this helps.  If you need more clarification or info, feel free
to E-mail me at liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx
Courtney