[bookshare-discuss] Re: How Long Does It Take?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:00:35 -0500

I used this method two years ago and it took less than a week for me, or maybe
right at a week, but not long at all. I know others who have had problems with
it taking longer, so I guess I was just a lucky one. <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.